Fleur & Bee Natural Skincare is a skincare line that is natural, vegan, cruelty-free, leaping bunny certified, affordable, and actually does what it claims too! All their products are designed to be clean, safe and natural. They are proudly bottled in the United States and available for under $35. Really now, what more could you ask for?
You might remember my post on their introductory products here. They are perfect for the over 40 women! The company just launched a new product to the line, the Prince Charcoal Natural Detox Mask $18.
Some of the benefits of a charcoal mask are that it:
- Naturally draws out impurities and cleanses pores
- Balances natural oils
- Nourishes and protects
- Brightens and smooths skin tone and texture
Having dry and mature skin always causes me to think twice about charcoal masks. I want to deep clean my pores but don’t want to dry out my skin. Using natural ingredients helps to keep skin hydrated and glowing:
- Activated Coconut Charcoal – Cleanses your skin of dirt, oils and all the other build-up
- Kaolin and Bentonite Clays- Helps balance oils, soothe and softens texture
- Organic Green Tea – Boosts plumpness and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Organic Reishi Mushroom – Helps reawaken the skin and gives you a natural, luminous glow
- Organic Aloe Vera- Forms a thin, protective layer to lock in moisture
Apply a thin layer to clean skin and leave on for 8-10 minutes. I like to use the mask just before I shower and then rinse it off in the shower. My skin feels very soft but not tight. It is also slightly pink letting me know it’s working. For those with oily skin, the mask can be used up to 3 times a week. I prefer to use once a week for deep cleaning.
The Prince Charcoal mask has a lovely light citrus scent.
Bottom Line: Fleur and Beeis an effective, vegan and cruelty-free skincare that is affordable and really works! Perfect for over 40 women!